Visitor statistics of the event hall:
Since the opening of the bigBOX ALLGÄU in October 2003
- 2,514,239 guests attended the concerts, shows and seminars.
- a total of 3,956 events took place. (Status: 19.03.2018)
Short overview of the visitor records in the bigBOX:
500,000th visitor to the bigBOX is celebrated.
We welcome the 750,000th visitor in the bigBOX.
On 16.01.2010, the 1,000th event took place in the bigBOX.
At the concert of the rapper "Cro" on 26.01.2013, 8,519 visitors were counted at the bigBOX - a new record! Shortly before on 18.01.2013, we welcomed the 1.5 millionth guest to the bigBOX.
The 2 millionth visitor comes to the bigBOX.
The 3,000th event takes place in the bigBOX.
The Sold Out Award - the award for sold-out events
Many artists have already received our Sold Out Award, a cow bell. These include Die Toten Hosen, Sportfreunde Stiller, Udo Jürgens, Cro, Maxi Schafroth, Kraftklub, André Rieu, Die Fantastischen Vier, Losamol, Andrea Berg, Andreas Gabalier, Revolverheld, James Blunt, LaBrassBanda, Ina Müller, Hubert von Goisern and many more.
Current Sold Out Award winners:
- The 5th AÜW kultSLAM on 05.11.2019 led to a sold out kultBOX (700 visitors). The event received the Sold Out Award.
- Claudia Koreck filled the kultBOX to the last place on December 18, 2019 and received the BigBOX ALLGÄU's Sold Out Award.
- The Christmas concert of ORANGE on December 23, 2019 in the kultBOX was completely sold out. For this the musicians received the Sold Out Award.
- The two shows of Maxi Schafroth on December 28 and 29 in the kultBOX were completely sold out. For this, the artist received the Sold Out Award.