Visitor statistics of the event hall:
Since the opening of the bigBOX ALLGÄU in October 2003
- 2,514,239 guests attended the concerts, shows and seminars.
- a total of 3,956 events took place. (Status: 19.03.2018)
Short overview of the visitor records in the bigBOX:
500,000th visitor to the bigBOX is celebrated.
We welcome the 750,000th visitor in the bigBOX.
On 16.01.2010, the 1,000th event took place in the bigBOX.
At the concert of the rapper "Cro" on 26.01.2013, 8,519 visitors were counted at the bigBOX - a new record! Shortly before on 18.01.2013, we welcomed the 1.5 millionth guest to the bigBOX.
The 2 millionth visitor comes to the bigBOX.
The 3,000th event takes place in the bigBOX.
The Sold Out Award - the award for sold-out events
Many artists have already received our Sold Out Award, a cow bell. These include Die Toten Hosen, Sportfreunde Stiller, Udo Jürgens, Cro, Maxi Schafroth, Kraftklub, André Rieu, Die Fantastischen Vier, Losamol, Andrea Berg, Andreas Gabalier, Revolverheld, James Blunt, LaBrassBanda, Ina Müller, Hubert von Goisern and many more.
Current Sold Out Award winners:
- The AÜW kultSLAM in the kultBOX on 14.05.2019 was completely sold out. The Show was honoured with the Sold Out Award.
- The children's musical "Fritzi und der Zirkus" filled the kultBOX on three consecutive days (31.05., 01.06. & 02.06.2019) to the last place and received the Sold Out Award.
- The comedian Faisal Kawusi caused a sold out kultBOX with his show "Anarchy" on 06.06.2019 and was honoured with the Sold Out Award.
- The austrian band EAV fills the bigBOX ALLGÄU on 28.06.2019 down to the last seat with 3,000 guests. The band was honoured with the Sold Out Award.